Starting with custom-designed mobile & desktop websites , Enlite10 Golf provides our golf customers online, on-demand sales & marketing modules created exclusively for the Golf Industry. Our customers look to us for our sales, marketing, business expertise, marketing plans, email marketing plans, consultation and advice.
At Enlite10 Golf, we help your golf course, golf club, golf management company or golf academy:
- Drive rounds and revenue
- Drive Membership
- Drive website interaction and participation
- Fill Gaps in your tee sheet, fill gaps in your lesson schedule
- Increase your email database
- Drive website traffic
- Drive Food & Beverage revenue
- Build and protect your brand
- Maximize your facility investment: Book more weddings, banquets, tournaments, lessons, memorial services or corporate events
Our solutions include the following modules which work together, sharing information and data:
- Custom-Designed Website - Your golf course or facility is unique. Your website should be too. We provide a customized website that highlights your compelling attractions.
- Content Management System (CMS) – Gives you complete control over website content and the ability to make immediate changes to your website. We support you and help you manage content on your site.
- Enlite10 In Touch™ Email Marketing - Custom-designed HTML email marketing platform: an easy-to-use, powerful way for you to know your golfers and to regularly communicate directly with them.
- Enlite10 Planner™ Event & Tournament Manager with Interactive Calendar - Timesaving technology that provides data collection points, interactivity and drives your website traffic.
- Enlite10 Fresh™ Website Maintenance - Premier Monthly Marketing & Maintenance Service - Design & development support included each month.
- Marketing Account Manager – We can act as the online marketing and website employee you need, but at a fraction of the cost.
- Hosting - We take care of all online technology issues so you don’t have to. This service often saves money by reducing the need for an IT person or IT staff. We also mitigate the need for onsite servers and related maintenance.
- Search Engine Optimization and Marketing – We put you and your website on the “online map” - so the major Search Engines (Google, Yahoo, Bing, etc.) see you and so that golfers can find you. We get your golf course noticed by online golfers.
Join Our E-Club
Schedule a Demo